CD UK: 25 Apr 1994 | Big Fish Music | BFISHCD 1
2×12″ UK: 25 Apr 1994 | Big Fish Music | BFISHLP 1
- A1. Empirion – Narcotic Influence 1 6:48
- A2. Anna Din – Angel Dub 6:59
- B1. Animation – I Wanna Be In Love (Valentine Mix) 8:20
- B2. Anna Crusis – XS 6:33
- B3. In Ovo – Ambi 6:13
- C1. Anna Nas – Part II 5:31
- C2. Empirion – Narcotic Influence 2 5:56
- D1. Analog Minds – Astral Projection 6:22
- D2. In Ovo – Kazoo 9:08
- D3. Anna Din – Vibe Dub 8:13
12″ UK: 1994 | Big Fish Music | BFISHP 1 (Promo)
- A. Anna Din – Vibe Dub 8:13
- B1. Empirion – Narcotic Influence 1 6:48
- B2. Anna Din – Angel Dub 6:59
Limited Edition White Labels (1994)
12″ UK: 1994 | White Label | ANA 102
- A. Anna Din – Angel 5:58
- B. Anna Din – Angel Dub 9:31
Empirion tracks: Written and produced by Bob and Oz. Courtesy of Wanted Records.
Anna Crusis: Written and produced by Anna Crusis.
Anna Din tracks: Written by Anna Din. Remixed and produced by Dave Valentine.
Animation: Written and produced by T. Kirkham / P. Powell / J. Johnston. Mixed by Dave Valentine. Jan Johnston appears courtesy of A&M Records.
Anna Nas: Written by Anna Nas. Remixed and produced by Keith Elderfield / Rob Fricker / Darren Woodford.
In Ovo tracks: Written and produced by Dan Zamani / Rob Wash.
Analog Minds: Programmed by John Williamson / Craig White. Co-produced by Chaz Stevens. Courtesy Violent Records.
Design concept: Bailey / Soldani. Design: Think. Compilation: Carnell / Bailey.
All titles published by Big Fish Music Ltd, except Animation and Analog Minds: Copyright Control.
℗ + © 1994 Big Fish Music Ltd.
Release Date: 25 Apr 1994
Anna Crusis, Anna Din, and Anna Nas white label promos were originally sold together through mail order as a limited edition triple pack.
- Anna Crusis. XS can be found on Pannarama (CD & 12”) and New Dark Times. Syclik is very similar to the version found on Change Or Die, but with fewer vocal elements. A remix of Syclik called Kali appears on New Dark Times.
- Anna Din. An edit of Angel Dub is featured on Pannarama. Anna Din – Angel Dub, the most recognizable remix of Anna Din’s Angel, is often labeled as simply Anna Din (or Annadin) – Angel. However, it is frequently credited to Sunscreem and may be listed as Sunscreem – Annadin (or Anna Din), or as Annadin remixes of either Exodus or No Angel. Overall, there are at least three different edits of Angel and twice as many versions / remixes of Angel Dub. (More on Anna Din.)
- Anna Nas. Track names on this self-titled EP were largely unknown until 2019. Typically, the tracks would be referred to as Part I through Part IV. Part I is a club mix of White Skies and is exclusive to the Anna Nas 12”. Part II can be found on Pannarama (CD & 12″). Part III is the full version of Ice Screems and contains elements of Chasing Dreams (off O3). Part IV is a short percussive track, which, combined with Part III, forms the bridge between Ice Screems and Something on Change Or Die. Twenty-five years after release, official track names have been published on this site for the first time.
- Skies is also known as Part I and may be credited as Sunscreem – White Skies (Analog Diehard Mix)
- Revelation is also known as Part II.
- Ice Screem Man is also known as Part III and Sunscreem – Ice Screems.
- Overload, also known as Part IV, had a working title Bearded Needle.