CD UK: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Soho Square | 472218 2
CD AU: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Soho Square | 472218 2
CD UK: 1993 | Sony Soho Square | XPCD 243 (Promo)
CD US: 2 Feb 1993 | Columbia | CK 53449 (Band cover)
CD US: 2 Feb 1993 | Columbia | CK 53449 (Purple cover; track times in brackets)
CD JP: 21 Mar 1993 | Epic | ESCA 5715
- Portal 3:25
- Pressure 5:16
- ‘B’ 1:55
- Doved Up 3:03
- Love U More 4:11
- Perfect Motion 4:02
- Chasing Dreams 3:48
- Your Hands 4:57
- Idaho 3:23
- Walk On 5:09
- Broken English 3:34
- Release Me 4:07
- Psycho 4:00
- Perfect Motion (One Down Mix) 5:02
- Broken English (SXS Vocal Mix) 8:25
- Love U More (Shiner Valentine) 8:59
12″ UK: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Soho Square | 472218 1
12″ ES: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Soho Square | 472218 1
CT UK: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Soho Square | 472218 4
CT US: 2 Feb 1993 | Columbia | CT 53449 (Band cover)
CT US: 2 Feb 1993 | Columbia | CT 53449 (Purple cover)
CT TW: 1 Feb 1993 | Sony Music | SMC 1038 / Columbia, 472218 4
CT PH: 1 Feb 1993 | Columbia | QCLHG-22759 / CT 53449
CT US: 1993 | Columbia | ACC 53449 (Promo)
CT AR: 1 Feb 1993 | Columbia | 170.212 / 4-472218
- A1. Portal 3:26
- A2. Presión (Pressure) 5:16
- A3. “B” 1:55
- A4. Doved Up 3:03
- A5. Amor U Más (Love U More) 4:11
- A6. Perfecto Movimiento (Perfect Motion) 4:02
- A7. Persiguiendo Sueños (Chasing Dreams) 3:48
- B1. Tus Manos (Your Hands) 4:57
- B2. Idaho 3:00
- B3. Avanza (Walk On) 5:09
- B4. Mal Inglés (Broken English) 3:34
- B5. Liberame (Release Me) 4:08
- B6. Psicópata (Psycho) 3:58
O3 • Special DJ Remix Edition (1993)
All songs written by Sunscreem.
Produced by Sunscreem, except Pressure, Perfect Motion, Chasing Dreams, Your Hands, and Psycho produced by Sunscreem and Mick Shiner; Walk On produced by Sunscreem and Ralph Jezzard.
Mixed by Phil Bodger for The Smoothside Organisation, except Doved Up mixed by Sunscreem and Dave Valentine.
Engineered by Darren Woodford. Mastered by Steve Shin at The Hit Factory.
UK/EU/AU/TW/PH: © 1993 BMG Music Publishing Ltd, except Broken English written by M. Faithfull, T. Stannard, B. Reynolds, S. York, J. Mavety; © 1979 Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Interterranean Music Publishing / Complete Music Publishing Ltd.
℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
JP: © 1993 BMG Music Publishing Ltd, except Broken English written by M. Faithfull, T. Stannard, B. Reynolds, S. York, J. Mavety; © 1979 Warner Chappell Music Ltd / Interterranean Music Publishing / Complete Music Publishing Ltd. ℗ 1992, 1993 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
- Perfect Motion (One Down Mix): Remix and additional production by Leftfield. Remix engineer: Joe Gibb.
- Broken English (SXS Vocal Mix): Remixed by Dave Valentine and The Wizard Or Oz. Remix engineer: Matt Nelmes.
- Love U More (Sunshine Valentine): Remixed by Mick Shiner and Dave Valentine. Engineered and programmed by Niel McLellan.
US: © 1993 BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP), except Broken English written by M. Faithfull, T. Stannard, B. Reynolds, S. York, J. Mavety; © 1979 Warner Chappell Music Ltd. Adm. by WB Music Corp. / Warner Bros. Music Ltd. Adm. by Chappell & Co. / Interterranean Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Complete Music Publishing (ASCAP) / Complete Music Ltd (PRS) Adm. by Incomplete Music Co., Inc. / Mavety Street Publishing. Controlled and administered by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI). ℗ 1993 Sony Music Entertainment (UK) Ltd.
UK Release Date: 1 Feb 1993
US Release Date: 2 Feb 1993
Debut studio album with a working title Acid Reign, includes hits Love U More, Perfect Motion, Pressure, and Broken English. Album is sequenced / partially mixed.
- The CD was released with two different covers in the US. Track times for the “purple cover” version are shown in brackets.
- Argentine tape lists titles in Spanish, with English counterparts shown in parentheses, where applicable.
- A shop sticker shows working title Acid Reign on the MiniDisc.
- Amazon “CD On Demand” service was discontinued sometime in 2020.
SUNSCREEM HQ notes (2018)
- The debut album that brought it home to the cynics that a dance band could exist who could actually play their instruments and deliver powerhouse club tracks, including real songs with meaningful lyrics. With a tight rhythm section honed from a punishing schedule of live appearances at clubs, colleges, raves and venues (as well as a nationwide tour with Jesus Jones) “O3” became a seminal clubbers album spawning four Top 30 hits including the worldwide dance anthems “Love U More” and “Perfect Motion”.In the US Sunscreem had two Billboard dance number ones with “Love U More” and “Pressure US” and they accompanied New Order on their Republica stadium tour, taking their unique live set to a whole new audience and helping “O3” to become the biggest UK debut album in the US in 1993.